Les Saveurs is located on a sleepy pedestrian street called Tower Street which lies between Queen Street and Chapel Hill. We are located behind the beautiful Tower Street Methodist Church and very close to the town centre and in close proximity to the train station. See Google maps
Parking at Les Saveurs is restricted due to the fact that Tower Street is pedestrian with restricted vehicle access. If you need to be dropped off or want to drop someone off, then it is one way from Rolle Street. There is no parking on Tower Street but there is on road parking in and around the town as well as two car parks. You can also use the car park at the nearby council offices/Town Hall just across Beacon Hill after 6pm.
Exmouth is one of Devon’s prettiest seaside towns with a beautiful 3 mile long sandy beach. Perfect for a walk by the sea or sunbathing in the summer. It is also a classic watersports location. Exmouth is also the mouth of the river Exe and is blessed by a stunning Estuary with an abundance of wildlife, fabulous walks and a fantastic cycle path that runs all the way to Exeter.
9 Tower Street
Devon, EX8 1NT
Bookings: 01395 269 459 Les Saveurs is closed throughout the Winter Period including Valentine’s Day
Any and all updates will be posted here.
For those that are thinking of making a nice long weekend or mid week break in Exmouth check out the local hotels and B&B’s that are all within walking distance to Les Saveurs. Here’s a short list of good affordable places.
- The Swallows B&B – From £85. Rated 9/10 on Booking.com
- Cranleigh B&B – From £74. Rated 9.6/10 on Booking.com
- The Premier Inn – From £76. Rated 9.4/10 on Booking.com
- The Manor Hotel – From £50. Rated 8.3/10 on Booking.com
- The Dolphin Hotel – From £50. Rated 8.5/10 on Booking.com
- Ash Hotel – From £40. Rated 6.7/10 on Booking.com
- Stonebourough House – From £108-£120. Rated9.5/10 on Booking.com