Please note that some of our dishes may contain some of the below listed allergens. As such we cannot guarantee that any dish prepared from our menu is free of these allergens. Should you have any allergies, intolerances or concerns please speak to a member of staff regarding the ingredients before you order.
Our food is prepared and cooked in the restaurant kitchen where allergens are handled. We work hard to prevent any Cross Contamination however we can not guarantee that items are completely allergen free.
- Cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut, and their hybridised strains)
- Milk and milk products (including lactose)
- Nuts (Tree nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios etc)
- Peanuts (also called Ground nuts)
- Sesame seeds
- Soy beans
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites (levels above 10mg also expressed as SO2)
We kindly ask you to give us 48 hours notice of any special dietary requirements when booking.